A good client of ours operating in the ICT service industry implementing projects locally and overseas is seeking Senior Implementation Consultants focusing on Regulatory matters to join their team.
Primary responsibilities will be to work with client to design, configure and deploy solutions and coordinate with the rest of the team.
Post-project implementation support and occasional pre-sales activities, including sales demonstrations feature in the role as well.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Mapping regulatory requirements and applying the necessary configuration changes to the software product
- Interest in the application of technology in the regulatory domain
- Experience working with big-data systems
- 3+ years’ experience in software project implementation in the FinTech Industry
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese & English
Education & Experience
A Tertiary level of education in Business and/or IT
- Health Insurance and mobile allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Room for growth in a multicultural and diverse work environment
Job Reference: KI002