Our client, a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and internationally, is looking to recruit a Network Engineer to join their dynamic team. As a Network Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in implementing, maintaining, and supporting innovative communication networks for a diverse range of customers. Other Daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing and collaborating with clients to understand their requirements and objectives, and design tailored IT solutions. This would include selecting appropriate equipment, designing network architecture, and ensuring the overall reliability and performance of the solution.
- Working closely with the sales team to create detailed resource planning and technical proposals based on the designed IT solutions.
- Providing pre-sales technical support by presenting and explaining network solutions to potential clients, addressing technical queries, and providing expert recommendations.
- Assisting in the selection of vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors for network equipment and services. Ensuring compliance with technical specifications, quality standards, and cost-effectiveness.
- Producing comprehensive reports to document project progress, test results, and deliverables for both internal and customer use.
- Providing expert technical support and troubleshooting assistance to clients. Address network-related issues, perform diagnostics, and offer solutions to optimize network performance.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2 years of hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting hardware routers and switches in LAN, WAN & WLAN environments.
- Great knowledge of the Internet and IP and a strong understanding of DNS, VLANs, SNMP, DHCP, and routing technologies.
- Analytical, problem-solving, communication and procative results driven attitude is a must.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent vendor certifications would be preferred.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work environment
Job Reference: PW740