Our client is a leading institution in Malta. As they are growing, they would like to engage a Senior Software Developer design, develop and maintain software solutions using a wide range of technologies, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies, whilst working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality, scalable, and reliable software solutions that meet their clients' needs. Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with all internal teams to define software requirements and specifications.
- Designing and developing responsive and user-friendly web applications using React, Angular, and other front-end technologies.
- Creating and maintaining back-end services and APIs using Microsoft technologies.
- Developing and optimizing database schemes, queries, and stored procedures for Oracle and MSSQL databases.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to coding standards.
- Resolving software defects and performance issues as well as troubleshooting.
- Mentoring junior developers and providing technical guidance to the team.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of development processes and practices.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years working in a software development role.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful digital product throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies, MSSQL, React and Angular is a must.
- Possess previous experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS is preferred.
Education & Experience
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Health insurance covering spouse/partner and any dependants living in the same household
- Performance bonus
- 3 days extra vacation leave over and above the statutory entitlement
- Accredited training programs
- Study Leave
- Voluntary Occupation Pension Scheme with attractive benefits
- Dedicated budget to your children’s summer school costs
Job Reference: IZ251