Our client, a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and internationally, is looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer. The person selected will join the team responsible for building their in-house developed product, deploying the solution at customers and handling technical support. Daily responsibilities would include:
- Developing new features and products.
- Mapping business requirements and processes and applying the necessary configuration changes to the product.
- Analysing problems, designing and implementing solutions.
- Gaining knowledge in the industry to contribute to continuous improvement of the product.
- Offer support to clients.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing in a client/server and web application architectures
- Strong knowledge in data manipulation and data management
- Strong background in development of business applications
- Open to utilize languages and frameworks that are fit for purpose
- Experience working with API-Based applications
- Experience and knowledge in .NET and Microsoft Technologies is preferred
- Experience with Data Warehousing and SSIS/SSAS will be considered a plus
Education & Experience
A Degree in Software Development or equivalent would be preferred
- Health Insurance and mobile allowance
- A hybrid working environment
- Study-leave and financial benefits related to your educational advancement
Job Reference: HZ798