Our client is a leading institution in Malta. As they are growing, they would like to engage a DevOps Engineer who will be mainly responsible for optimising the developments and deployment processes while collaborating closely with different internal teams. Other daily responsibilties will include:
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing infrastructure through code and best practices.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD.
- Integrating automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline to ensure the quality of software releases.
- Working closely with internal teams to streamline the development and deployment processes.
- Maintaining clear and up-to-date documentation for infrastructure configurations, processes, and procedures.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a software developer/devops role
- Experience working with Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes or similar technologies.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful digital product throughout its lifecycle.
Education & Experience
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Health insurance covering spouse/partner and any dependants living in the same household
- Performance bonus
- 3 days extra vacation leave over and above the statutory entitlement
- Accredited training programs
- Study Leave
- Voluntary Occupation Pension Scheme with attractive benefits
- Dedicated budget to your children’s summer school costs
Job Reference: UD237