We are currently working with a number of companies who are looking for Delivery Drivers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure that your designated vehicle is equipped as necessary
- Whilst taking all the necessary safety precautions, you will collect/deliver the product
- Loading and unloading of all merchandise, which may include heavy lifting of packages
- Reporting any discrepancies or damages of goods to the appropriate Manager
- Accepting returns from customers, completing the necessary documentation and return to warehouse
- Observing speed limits and obeying all road signs
- Keeping driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts)
Various working hours ranging between Monday and Saturday. Day Shifts and / or Night Shifts available.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Candidates should be in possession of a C1 Driving License
Job Reference: TG865
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.