Our highly reputable client is looking for Technical Analysts to join their team with opportunities available for candidates at junior, mid, and senior tiers of expertise.
Forming part of the IT Risk & Cybersecurity team, and depending on your level of seniority, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Aiding in the authorization phase for potential License Holders.
- Conducting complex analyses, on both micro and macro levels.
- Assisting with the preparation or replies and suggestions on EU proposals.
- Assisting with maintaining and updating documentation and guidelines whilst preparing of reports.
- Remaining well-informed about the latest advancements in technology and pertinent news within the realms of Risk and Cybersecurity.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Between 1-3 years of experience in a similar technical position.
Education & Experience
A Degree in either IT, Finance, Accountancy, Law or similar.
- Health insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Study leave and sponsorship for educational courses
Job Reference: OO418
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.