Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be ensuring that projects being implemented achieve expected goals.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Defining goals for new products, features, and technologies.
- Gathering stakeholder requirements and create documentation.
- Developing high quality user stories and tasks, aligning with objectives.
- Analyzing requirements, liaising with stakeholders, and testing solutions.
- Assisting the Enterprise Architect in software design.
- Modelling business processes and identify improvement opportunities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient use of tracking and management systems such as Jira and Confluence
- Konwledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with system integrations, system design and business technology and information systems
- Ability to draft and create functional documents and diagrams
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Attention to detail and have good time management skills
- Five to ten years of experience in a Business Analyst role
Education & Experience
- Degree or certificates in any relevant field
- Agile certifications are considered an asset
- Private Healthcare
- Company discounts
- Company training
Job Reference: PD072
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.