Our client, a privately owned family business with experience in import and supply of products are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Sales your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively promote, communicate, and sell the company's products
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients.
- Understand customer needs and suggest suitable product solutions.
- Coordinate with the management team and other departments to facilitate seamless order processing and delivery.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Capable of working both independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Hold excellent level of verbal and written Maltese and English
Education & Experience
An 'O' Level of education
Use of company car.
Job Reference: NU343
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.