Our Client, a locally established importer and distributor company focused on the HORECA industry, is looking to recruit a Sales Account Executive to join their team. Reporting to the directors, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Achieving assigned sales targets within the designated area;
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to meet and exceed quotas;
- Expanding sales and profitability by identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities;
- Conducting market research to understand customer needs and industry trends and build target lists through market research and data analysis;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients;
- Conducting cold calls, door-to-door sales, and face-to-face meetings to generate leads;
- Utilizing networking and relationship-building skills to identify potential clients;
- Meeting with potential customers to provide detailed information about cleaning services;
- Communicating pricing, delivery times, and any relevant details about the services;
- Addressing customer inquiries and concerns effectively.
A basic salary of €24000 + commission
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Articulate the company's value proposition.
- Take ownership of personal sales goals.
- Positive and hungry-for-success attitude.
- Work well independently and in a team.
Education & Experience
- Possess adequate knowledge of the assigned territory.
- Possession of a clean driving license.
- Fuel & Phone Allowance
- Car Insurance
- An attractive commission structure
- Hybrid / Flexibility
Job Reference: XC203
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.