Our client, a leading retail company, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your duties will include;
- Overseeing all marketing activities for the company and managing the Marketing department.
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing initiatives with sales efforts, incorporating seasonal promotions such as Black Friday, Christmas, and Summer, across current and future outlets.
- Responsible for the company's marketing budget and ensuring the creation and distribution of marketing materials align with the established plans.
- Managing social media portals and internal signage for effective communication of product offers.
- Designing newsletters, social media posts, and other promotional materials.
- Coordinating both internal and external shop signage and planning/executing promotional campaigns.
- Monitoring and enhancing lead generation campaigns, analyzing competition activities.
- Collaborating on promotions for new product launches and providing assistance to colleagues as needed.
- Contributing to the team's overall success by achieving company targets and goals.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong understanding of Marketing tools to cover both Digital and Traditional Marketing
- Previous experience in a Marketing Capacity
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of social media portals, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Tiktok
- Good understanding of Budgets
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- A sociable character and a good communicator
- Fluency in both Maltese and English is required
Education & Experience
A Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Communications is desirable
Job Reference: ZS582
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.