We are seeking a dynamic Governance and Tax Senior to join our client a reputable , reporting directly to the Technical Manager. This pivotal role involves staying abreast of local and international developments in Ethics, Direct and Indirect Taxation, and Digital matters.
- Conduct research on evolving topics relevant to the profession.
- Draft papers and guidance for Institute members on technical focus areas, including but not limited to, the Institute's website, the members of the institute, publications, including journals and newsletters.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Institute’s Continuous Professional Education Program.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at Institute events, conferences, and information sessions.
- Act as the Institute’s Representative for committees in various forums such as the Institute’s Council, Committees, Events, and working groups.
- Represent and promote the Institute at national and international forums as directed.
- Attend exhibitions and events organised by the Institute or other institutions.
- Attend technical meetings with competent authorities and stakeholders as directed.
- Collaborate with other Institute employees and representatives to achieve organisational objectives.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- To have previous experience working within taxation
- Have and affable and approachable personality
- Hands on and flexible in your approach
Education & Experience
Accountant or Lawyer by profestions
Flexible working hours
Job Reference: XN615
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.