An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Private Clients Officer to join a well-established company within the legal field. Together with a team of professionals, he chosen candidate will be dealing with international private clients, specifically those related to investment immigration.
- Providing professional immigration assistance to the clients of the assistance HNWIs with relocation to Malta
- Maintaining client relationships within the firm and liaise with other departments internally to assist with the clients' legal and tax queries accordingly
- Mitigating the risk within the firm and coordinating with the Compliance Team with regard to PEP screening, risk appetite and due diligence checks to determine the risk appetite of a client and decide on a way forward accordingly.
- Liaising with local immigration authorities, on behalf of clients
- Redesigning of service in response to business needs
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary from time to time
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous local experience in a client-facing position, ideally dealing with private clients
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- A good understanding of local tax regulations would be considered a strong asset
- Health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
Job Reference: RD224
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.