Our client, a law firm in Malta is looking to recruit a Commercial Lawyer to join their team.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Assisting and representing clients in judicial matters before the Courts of Malta and Malta Arbitration Centre;
- Drafting and reviewing of judicial acts;
- Drafting of legal opinions;
- Providing legal advice to clients;
- Provide legal support to group corporate service provider.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a lawyer
- Have experience in litigation before the Courts of Malta and the Malta Arbitration Centre
- Experience with a local corporate service provider, knowledge of Data Protection Law and Intellectual Property Law will be considered assets
Education & Experience
a degree in law from the University of Malta or equivalent and a warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- Hybrid Working
- Subsidized Parking
Job Reference: QI587
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.