A law firm is currently on the lookout for a Commercial Lawyer
- Meeting clients, understanding and formulating a brief.
- Providing legal guidance and advice in matters of corporate and regulatory law, with a specific interest in gaming law and regulations and/or financial services regulations.
- Owning and managing licencing application briefs.
- Advising clients on ongoing compliance obligations of regulated entities.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements.
- Delivering written advice and legal opinions and position papers.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of local experience as a Qualified Lawyer
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Emphatic listening skills
- Well developed social skills
Education & Experience
Locally Qualified under the Maltese Bar
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
Job Reference: XA313
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.