Our client with the Financial Sector is looking for Junior Compliance Associates to join their team
- Assisting Senior Associates and Associates in planning and executing compliance examination in line with internal procedures
- Assisting Senior Associates and Associates in analysing results of compliance examinations and preparing compliance examination reports
- Participating in Supervision Committee and Compliance Monitoring Committee and contributing in discussions on the results of compliance examinations.
- Liaising, coordinating, and cooperating with various Competent Authorities for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism.
- Contribute to advising and assisting subject persons to establish appropriate AML / CFT internal structures and controls
- Assisting the Risk team in the carrying out of risk assessments, execution of risk verification procedures and provision of feedback on the outcome of compliance examination
- Participating in training provided to subject persons, supervision officers or other supervisory authorities,
- Assisting in other task related to evaluations and assessments
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Able to meet deadlines and highly organised
Education & Experience
MQF Level 5 qualification in Risk Management, Banking and Finance, Financial Services, Audit
Health and life insurance,
Job Reference: RJ800
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.