A new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join a local firm operating within the investments sector.
This person will be supporting the Investments Advisors in conducting research on listed companies and their financial state and producing reports that reflect these results. The aim is for the company to be able to make a collective informed decision on the way forward with the respective company.
- Follow local and international financial markets regularly and keeping abreast with the changes in financial states
- Review and analyse financial reports of mainly local and some international companies
- Form an opinion on the investment case of such companies and formulate reports form publication and/or internal use
- Attend to any invitations for analyst meetings and/or other type of corporate events organised by local listed companies
- Compile other reports for internal or external use
- Attend regular meetings with the team and the Investments Advisors to provide updates accordingly
- Provide additional support and assistance in relation to other ad-hoc requirements
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous local experience in investments, valuation or financial analysis
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Ideally fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Able to analyse and perform valuations of companies
Education & Experience
A Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Banking or in the process of obtaining a CFA or CEFA
Job Reference: DQ733
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.