A renown CSP is looking for a Accounts Specialist to join the team.
- Focus on technical research and updates related to International Financial Reporting Standards, GAPSME and International Standards on Auditing.
- Tackle technical accounting and auditing issues impacting the different clusters
- Advise engagement teams as well as clients in the areas of IFRS implementation, financial reporting and disclosure requirements, application of accounting standards to addressing complex accounting issues in financial statements
- Keep abreast with global and national business, accounting, financial reporting and auditing issues and trends
- Research current, updates and new IFRSs and related accounting requirements and ISAs
- Prepare and deliver in house training courses, workshops and seminars
- Prepare research on complex accounting issues and transactions and prepare technical consultation papers
- Act as a specialist support consultant to the firm’s audit, accounting and advisory teams as required
- Proactively develop effeCtive professional relationships with both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Prepare news items and articles for our website and other social media.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Has 2 years prior experience in a similar role, or 4 years prior experience in an audit and accounting firm
- Has good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and an excellent understanding of the main elements of financial statements, and financial reporting;
- Has excellent briefing, report writing and presentation skills
Education & Experience
A locally fully qualified accountant
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- Summer working hours
Job Reference: FW838
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.