An Analyst position is currently available within the financial services industry in Malta.
The company is currently recruiting at different levels and within different departments.
- Responsible for reviewing applications for banks and financial institutions
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and perform analytical reviews to observe their level of compliance
- Meeting clients and being present in relation to onsite visits
- Identifying potential risks and any further action that might be necessary
- Take decisions and act on own initiative in line with delegated authority and escalate issues outside of area of responsibility and remit
- Generate periodic reports on the basis of data submitted by clients while assessing trends and signs of potential developments in the industry and raising any recommendations as deemed necessary
- Engage and address any regulatory issues that may arise in the normal course of the supervised entities’ business to ensure that the level of compliance with applicable regulatory standards is maintained
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience in a similar role locally
- Graduates without any experience will also be considered.
- Fluency in English & Maltese
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
You must hold an Accountancy, Audit, Legal, Compliance, or Banking and Finance qualification, recognised in Malta and equivalent to a minimum MQF Level 6.
- Hybrid work
- Self Development grants
Job Reference: WY547