We are looking for a Payroll Support Specialist to join the fast-growing team at Talexio. Our team is looking for someone who will play a critical role in our client's journey, providing excellent service to our highly esteemed clientele and being integral in writing our best-in-class HR and Payroll software.
The software that Talexio develops makes a significant impact on individual and organizational well-being. We believe that by building the best product, we can help companies build and retain stronger teams.
We have big plans, and we need your help to get there.
- Providing ongoing customer support in relation to queries about navigating and using the software (Online, over the phone and face to face)
- Customer Support relating to payroll and employment law
- Providing training to new clients who are using the system for the first time
- Performing tests on software updates, and issuing tickets for software related errors or failures
- Identifying potential problems that clients may face when using the platform and liaising with the software team to mitigate these
- Develop and design user manuals and documentation contributing to knowledge sharing
- Performing problem-solving exercises holding end-to-end problem ownership
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A flair for technology and IT is a must
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Fluency in Maltese and English
Education & Experience
- 2 years’ work experience in computing and working local payroll
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment Law
Job Reference: UK065
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.