Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Services Executive to join its Corporate & Trust Team.
The CSE will be managing a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for the setting up and maintenance of a portfolio of client companies, trusts and foundations and ensuring that they are kept in good standing from a statutory, compliance, accounting and tax perspective.
- Managing the process of registering or creating the company, trust or foundation.
- Acting as the point of contact for a portfolio of clients and assisting client requests on an on-going basis.
- Handling Client on-boarding procedures in terms of the organisation’s client acceptance policies and applicable compliance legislation.
- Interaction with banks and financial institutions for the opening, maintenance and management of bank accounts.
- Attending client meetings, and recording meeting minutes as and when required.
- Dealing with all applicable compliance requirements.
- Liaising with accountants to ensure that accounting and tax records are maintained in terms of law.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure that timely statutory audits are prepared and submitted to the relevant authorities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of the Companies Act, Trusts and Trustees Act and Civil Code, including statutory record-keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting the administration of companies, trusts and foundations.
- Enthusiastic disposition and willingness to learn.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education & Experience
In possession of a University Degree or a Diploma in a subject relating to business law, the law of business enterprises, banking or financial services.
Job Reference: LL850
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.