Our client, an international company based in the South of Malta is recruiting for an Accounts and Office Administrator. Reporting to the Service Manager, your duties will include;
- Creating documentation and aiding in research, compilation, presentations, and correspondence.
- Implementing company processes and collaborating with team members to continually enhance procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Organizing and maintaining records, databases, filing systems, and archives in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Overseeing service providers and suppliers, including onboarding, creating purchase orders, processing invoices, etc.
- Managing transport suppliers and handling the administration of goods reception and expedition, including import and export documents/shipping documents.
- Undertaking general administrative tasks as required by the company.
- Assisting the Finance function as needed, particularly in local TAX compliance, such as VAT statements and other VAT-related matters.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role within an administrative capacity
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in Maltese and English language, Italian will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Systems
- Based locally
Education & Experience
Having an A level in accounts, or relevant qualifications within Administration
Job Reference: YE819
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.