Our client a known CSP is looking for a Taxation Specialist to join their dynamic team
- Reviewing income tax returns and computations for both corporate entities and individuals
- Reviewing income tax refund claim forms, shareholder registration, and dividend warrants
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax compliance matters as may be required
- Assisting on any ad hoc tax advisory assignments
- Keeping abreast with the changing tax environment, both locally and internationally
- Preparing of complex VAT Returns for review.
- Reviewing the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills.
- Advising and assisting clients and VAT compliance queries, both from a local and international perspective.
- Handling VAT compliance complex assignments.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a minimum of two - year working experience in a similar role
- Have a good knowledge of Maltese income tax and direct taxation related matters
- An understanding of the international tax and direct taxation climate
Education & Experience
A graduate from the University of Malta (Honours or Master s in Accountancy) or a holder of an ACCA qualification
- Hybrid and remote work
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: LP862
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.