Our client , a leading law firm in Malta is looking for A Senior Client Accountant to join their team.
The main responsibilities include :
- Planning and scheduling of work and delegation of accounting and VAT work between team members and setting respective internal deadlines
- Organising bi-weekly team roster for hybrid working
- Overseeing the work carried out by the team
- Technical advisor to team members
- Cost control falling under the manager’s responsibility and billing for such projects
- Review of VAT returns prepared by the team
- Preparation of management accounts
- Closing off accounts and carrying out year-end procedures prior to audit of the more complex clients
- Liaising directly with clients
- Co-ordinating effectively with other teams within the firm
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Experience in corporate and personal taxation will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
A locally recognized accounting qualification.
Job Reference: AP095
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.