Our client one of the largest CSP's are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. More complex tasks will be given once depending on experience and academic advancement
- Responsible for the review of accounting transactions and the management accounts
- Perform periodic and year-end closing journals, together with the completion and preparation of management accounts.
- Collaborate closely with auditors throughout the annual audit process.
- Drive improvements in systems and procedures, taking proactive steps towards continuous enhancement.
- Support junior staff members and other members of the team
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Has a solid background in successfully handling multiple client portfolios in diverse environments
- Take initiative
- Is fluent in English and ideally Maltese languages.
Education & Experience
Completed or in the final stages of ACCA
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work
- Flexible and summer working hours
- Academic initiatives
Job Reference: YE897
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.