A key client of ours specialising in the Gaming industry is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team.
- Analysing audited financial statements, management accounts submitted by auditors and key stakeholders
- Monitoring financial position according to the forecast, and company capital
- Developing procedures to preempt and avoid risks
- Producing reports according to the analysis
- Providing recommendations to management in terms of sustainability
- Supporting the team with compliance reviews, audits and data extractions
- Supporting the team with day to day running
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years of local working experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
Job Reference: MB006
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.