A local company operating within the Investments sector is currently looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Executive to join their back-office function and assist with the internal financial administration.
- Accounting for and processing client transactions in the company’s portfolio management system
- Performing pre-trading and post-trading administrative duties, including the preparation and submission of daily trade confirmations to clients
- Posting invoices in the company's system and processing payments
- Assisting in the processing of corporate actions in an accurate and timely manner
- Handling of daily banking requirements such as weekly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the proper filing of all documents
- Creation of periodic reports as may be required for compliance, front office and/or senior management purposes
- Assisting in other areas of the business and assisting in reception duties as may be necessary from time to time
- Handling of any other necessary day-to-day finance, reporting and administrative duties.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A positive can-do individual who's able to adapt to new changes
- Previous local work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
A minimum of A'level or local Diploma related to finance is a must
Job Reference: NZ601
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.