Our client a medium CSP is looking for a Client Accountant young and dynamic individual to join their growing team
- Client bookkeeping and general accounting services
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner
- Assisting in the preparation of accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience with Payroll will be considered an asset
- Work on own initiative, prioritize own work and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
In possession of a university degree in Accounting / ACCA or be mid-way through the ACCA qualification.
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Discount Card
- Constant training
Job Reference: BS465
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.