Our client, a boutique CSP is looking to expand their Audit team by hiring an Audit Senior.
The responsibilities attributed to the role under the guidance of audit supervisors and managers, include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating with the audit team on various and simultaneous audit engagements.
- Assisting with the planning phase of audit engagements.
- Assisting with the fieldwork and analysis phase of audit engagements and conducting audit procedures.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with the relevant reporting framework (GAPSME / IFRSs as adopted by the EU).
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Possess a qualification or be enrolled with a recognised body such as the ACCA, or the University of Malta, in an accounting course.
- Possess previous work experience within a similar role.
- Possess a good knowledge of accounting and auditing.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English, whilst proficiency in Maltese and another language would be considered an asset.
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working hours
Job Reference: OM675
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.