Our client within the aviation industry is looking for a Accounts Specialist to join the team
- Oversee and manage the accounting of consignment stock, ensuring accurate records
- Collaborate with the sales and inventory teams to reconcile consignment stock accounts
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial master data.
- Regularly review and update financial master data as required
- Conduct thorough credit risk assessments for potential clients, customers and vendors.
- Recommend credit limits and terms based on assessments and in accordance with the
- Oversee the collection of outstanding invoices and ensure timely payments.
- Account for costs and ensure they are correctly allocated and recorded.
- Liaise with logistics and operations teams to reconcile any discrepancies
- Process and track payments to suppliers, ensuring timely settlements
- Resolve any discrepancies in invoices or payment
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Ensure all financial transactions are correctly recorded in the general ledger
- Analyse and record various costs associated with the production or acquisition of goods
- Assist in the preparation of cost reports and analysis to aid management decisions
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements and reports
- Reconcile bank statements and ensure all transactions are accounted for.
- Ensure punctual payments to suppliers and address any discrepancies in invoices.
- Administer payroll timely, ensuring accurate calculations
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handling multiple priorities
- Able to work independently
Education & Experience
Preferably an MQF Level 6 qualification in accounts, finance or a related area
Job Reference: FJ490
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.