Our Client a leading Cargo group is seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Executive to join their team of professionals. The appointed candidate will be performing the below duties;
- Updating of book-keeping;
- Issuing customer invoices, maintaining and chasing aged receivables, accrued income, and related matters;
- Posting of purchase invoices and monitoring of accounts payable;
- Carrying out several day-to-day tasks such as general ledger entries, reconciliations, and inter-company transactions;
- Assisting with month-end and year-end procedures;
- Assisting with the monthly and annual reporting tasks, including but not limited to inter-company reconciliations, accruals, and prepayments, review and reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts, etc;
- Processing of payments;
- Assisting with financial and statutory reporting;
- Assisting with periodic VAT and tax reporting;
- Liaising with external auditors, to assist with the smooth execution of annual audits;
- Liaising with and handling finance queries from banks, suppliers, customers, internal teams, professional advisors, and third parties;
- Participate in assigned internal projects;
- Any other duties for the smooth running of the department.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, and preferably Maltese too;
- Self-motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude, willing to learn, and capable of working under pressure and independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Education & Experience
Actively studying ACCA or fully qualified
Job Reference: SY754
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.