Our client, a well established CSP, is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their team:
- Supervising and monitoring the work prepared by the team to ensure established policies and procedures are always followed.
- Supervising and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing for the successful completion of daily tasks and projects.
- Providing excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt feedback to their requests and queries.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients while fostering open communication to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assisting in the formulation of professional development and educational plans for members of staff.
- Providing an on the job learning experience sharing meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Establishing and enforcing proper Accounting methodology, policies, and principles.
- Assisting the Partner managing the company to identify inefficiencies in workflow, and implementing new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role
- Capable of managing a team, inspiring, mentoring, and supervising team members to meet demanding deadlines
- Have a strong knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards
Education & Experience
A University degree at master’s level in Accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Hybrid working model
- Flexi time
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: RT588
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.