Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, commonly known as Frontex, based in Warsaw, Poland. The consortium is formed by EMCS, HRK, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
We are looking for a Poland-based IT Assistant to form part of the interim staff of FRONTEX who will provide support in specific areas.
- to support dedicated Integrated return management application (IRMA) Service Desk by handling the users’ requests on IT-related incidents/ problems/ well-known errors (service desk support).
- to conduct manual testing of SharePoint web application by executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- to manage user accounts in SharePoint web application
- to support the delivery of training sessions to users.
- to support with creation of user guidelines and support materials.
Preferable experience related to:
- Data extraction, data mining, data management overall (including personal data specialization), data analysis, statistics, experience in managing IT service requests, bug fixes, client services, tester.
- Valuable assets: project management skills, use of SAS/Power BI or similar analytical software, experience with databases, SQL, some basic coding skills, testing skills.
Job Reference: WK486