Access the Konnekt Malta Salary Calculator here.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing Konnekt’s Salary Calculator, users are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that they are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If users do not agree with any of these terms, they are prohibited from using or accessing this mobile application.
Use of Application
Konnekt’s Salary Calculator has the following functions:
- Custom list text here calculations of gross and net salary based on income tax and social security contribution deductions
- Permission is granted to use the functions of Konnekt’s Salary Calculator for viewing only. Users may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- The tax bands, allowances and social security contributions shown on Konnekt’s Salary Calculator are based on the latest Inland Revenue Department (Malta) calculations. Any changes to these will be effected on Konnekt’s Salary Calculator to ensure the most updated figures. The accuracy of results is based on this updating of data.
- Konnekt’s Salary Calculator may make changes to the materials contained on its application at any time without prior notice. Konnekt’s Salary Calculator does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Konnekt’s Salary Calculator does not hold the responsibility of any representations of its data on third party websites, reliability of misinterpreted results or salary agreements with the employer. In no event shall Konnekt’s Salary Calculator be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to misinterpretation) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Konnekt’s Salary Calculator mobile application.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose of use of this Malta Salary Calculator application. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except in cases where it may prevent them from fully engaging in activities related to the mobile application. Such missing information may affect accuracy of the mobile application.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes. Personal information will remain stored on the application until it is deleted by the user.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of user personal information and data stored on mobile application. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users whenever they interact with our mobile application. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, technical information, and means of connection to the application, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We do not share user information with other companies or use this information for marketing purposes. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting. We may use user information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our mobile application, in order to personalize user experience.
This document was last updated on December 18, 2015.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us on email@example.com.