Our client, who is a data, modelling and trading solutions provider for a wide range of global sports, with more than 13 years of experience and headquarters in Malta and a workforce spread across three continents, is looking to recruit a Technical Support Analyst. The selected candidate will be required to participate in a 24x7 rotating shift.
Provide a high standard of technical support (desk side and remote) to teams across all offices, maintaining high levels of satisfaction
- Investigate,, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis relating to application, product and system alerts and issues, as well as user requests
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution, communicating the status and progress of such issues in a regular manner
- Monitor, resolve or escalate a number of system alerts and run a number of routine health checks on the system and suggest improvements to alerts in order to pre-empt the occurrence of incidents
- Assist in deployments and testing, providing meaningful feedback and intervention as and when necessary.
- Manage our user accounts as well as groups, passwords and mailboxes within the corporate Active Directory,
- Exchange Servers and other various systems.
- Maintain operational documentation, including Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures
Due to the urgency of the role, our client is only considering candidates who are already based in Malta or coming soon to the island in the following 6-8 weeks.
- Working experience with a ticketing system
- Any IT industry standard qualifications
- SQL scripting knowledge(T-SQL, Google Big Query)
- A solid understanding of ITIL fundamentals
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an IT environment in an IT support function.
- Knowledge/experience managing and supporting Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Knowledge/experience supporting MS Windows Server 2016 and Knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience in desktop/laptop PCs hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of IP addressing and network and Basic understanding of AWS
- Basic understanding of systems, virtualization and virtual infrastructure (VMware)
- Demonstrate solid troubleshooting and time management skills
- A passion for technology and a technical mindset
- Self-motivated, ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proactive, flexible attitude with a willingness to constantly learn and improve skills
- High level of initiative, accountability, communication, attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
Education & Experience
Certification in a related field or similar
- Private Health Insurance.
- Great office in one of the most beautiful areas of Malta.
- Company Performance Bonus.
- Mobile allowance.
- Parking allowance.
- Team building abroad every year and much more!
Job Reference: ER475