A business solutions company within the IT industry is looking for a Technical Services Specialist to join their team in Malta.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support, advice, and assistance to consumers and businesses with technical, hardware, and software system problems.
- Providing support to the company's clients remotely, via telephone or email, as well as onsite.
- Ensuring that all client and internal IT infrastructure operates efficiently.
- Dealing directly with end-users and must effectively communicate answers in a way they can understand.
- Dealing with connection problems, inabilities to access data, slow performance, and inefficient programs.
- Working on-site to modify, install, clean, and repair computer software and hardware.
- Delivering day-to-day tasks required for internal IT support services.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows desktop and OSX.
- Basic knowledge of networks, including setting up of routers and other network equipment.
- Good command of English and Maltese language skills.
- Must have own car and a valid driving licence.
- Customer oriented coupled with good telephone skills.
- Be a team player with an outgoing personality.
Education & Experience
Preferably, a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related subject.
- Fun environment that promotes room to learn and grow.
- Private health and life insurance.
- Free parking
- Wellness allowance
Job Reference: LI897