Our client, a growing company in the iGaming sector, is looking for a hard-working and committed individual to join their international team. If you are willing to work in a multicultural environment in an exciting industry, do not miss out this opportunity and apply now!
- Being in charge of systems infrastructure (physical, virtual, on-cloud, on-premise, serves and networking), making sure they are all up-to-date and with 24x7 availability to an acceptable level.
- Guaranteeing that the systems are correctly backed-up and testing business continuity procedures to use in case of failure.
- Communicating closely with the data and software teams for updates, escalating or following up issues.
- Communicating with external IT systems engineering service providers.
- Leading operational support efforts in case of systems downtime or degradation.
- Constantly maintaining systems documentation.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience public cloud/on-prem infrastructure (ex.: MS Azure).
- Experience providing support to software/web development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Microsoft or RedHat certifications will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field.
Job Reference: TV053