Our bespoke software client is recruiting an experienced Product Support Engineer to form part of the Product Engineering department for a large SaaS product. You will use your skills to add to our clients' ever-growing business. It's an exciting and fast-paced environment with great benefits! Our client firmly believes in continuous education and flexible hours so you are able to grow to new heights!
- Working on deployment tasks from a backlog in tools like Azure DevOps;
- Writing reusable and reliable code;
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code;
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects;
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets;
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
*This position will be ideal for someone who would like to be more involved in support rather than development.
Salary depends on one's exposure and experience.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience as a support engineer on cloud SaaS products;
- Previous experience using a ticketing systems such as ServiceNow (or similar);
- Feel comfortable to understand application logs, application traces and metrics;
- Basic knowledge og REST, HTTP, SQL and experience with using tools such as browser developer tools, Postman, JMeter and ASP.NET
- Previous experience in Azure services, however any cloud experience is good;
- Willing to work a shift rotation during weekdays and provide on call cover during nights and weekends;
- Willing to learn new DevOps skills and understanding the inner workings of a complex cloud application.
Education & Experience
BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours;
- 28 Days of vacation leave;
- Paid training and study leave;
- Complimentary hardware.
Job Reference: HC881