Our client who is a leader in the IT solution field, catering to international clients, is looking for a Junior IT administrator. The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong understanding of IT fundamentals and be able to learn quickly. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line support to customers.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues that may arise.
- Deploying and maintaining hardware and software.
- Documenting and tracking IT incidents and changes.
- Working with other technicians to improve the IT processes.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 1-2 years experience in a similar IT supporting role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Education & Experience
Diploma or degree in IT or similar.
Job Reference: IK778