Our client within the telecoms industry is looking for an IT Support Representative to work in their offices in Malta. The successful candidate will offer first-line support to the company's clients and be their primary point of contact.
- Tackle customer requests and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify the customers’ needs and assist customers with their queries.
- Handle and address complaints in a timely manner using the proper methods and tools.
- Actively monitor traffic, and identity, and report any issues according to the Company’s procedures.
- Escalate technical issues using the SOPs of the Company.
- Build relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication and preempt issues before they arise.
- Work in a proactive manner to identify issues that may arise before the customer reports such issues.
Shift roster: 7am to 3:30pm - Morning | 9:30am - 6pm - Late morning shift | 2pm - 10:30pm - Afternoon | 10:30pm - 7:00am - Night
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical, technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and organize workload
- Keep up to date with latest technologies
- Experience working in IT will be considered an asset
- Open to shift work
Education & Experience
A Diploma in IT would be preferable
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Hybrid working
- Gym allowance
Job Reference: IB812