Our client is one of the biggest Microsoft Managed Service Centers in Europe and they are looking for a Development Support Engineer to join their team.
You will need to be able to diagnose system failures using established procedures and if unable to fix issues then you would need to escalate to the technical architect.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support 2nd Line technical issues (escalating if needed)
- Develop change requests for existing solutions
- to be an active member of the improvement projects
- To involve yourself in R&D projects.
- To continuously learn on the job and not hold back on sounding your ideas
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Able to work independently.
- Able to communicate well with customers and team members.
- Familiar with eithe .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server OR Azure or anything similar.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor Degree in IT would be an asset
- Personal Training Budget
- A family-friendly policy
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- Optional After-hour activities
- Flexible working hours
- Clear paths for career growth
Job Reference: MB245