Our client is currently offering a Technical Payments Analyst job in Malta to work on providing client support within the payment platform. You will be working ina team of flexible Application support professionals.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identify, manage and troubleshoot client requests through the ticketing system
- Offer 1st line support and escalate and resolve cases promptly
- Translate, update and maintain database records using SQL
- Maintain and update client-specific configuration files
- Proactively work on improving the procedures to enhance customer satisfaction
Experience & Education
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or another related field
- Experience of at least 2 years within an IT software support environment
- Prior exposure to SQL on second line support and writing SQL queries
- Prior experience with major payment methods such as PayPal, payment, and bank transfers would be advantageous
- Good analytical skills and an ability to work in a team
- Great written and oral English language skills
- Humble, meticulous and detail-oriented
Day Shift Schedule: Monday to Sunday with days off in between according to the roster - Swap shift is allowed
8 am - 5 pm
9 am - 6 pm
10 am - 7 pm
11 am - 8 pm
Night shift: This happens only once every 2 and half months: After 7 days of night shifts you get 8 days off and these can be combined with leave days for extended holidays.
8 pm - 8 am
About the Company:
The Application Support Analyst job in Malta is within an international provider of payment solutions.