Our client within the financial services is on the lookout for a Technology Consultant to join their offices in Malta.
As a Technology Consultant, you will help businesses to adapt, transform, seize opportunities and mitigate risks associated with digital transformation. You will help clients to help solve their toughest strategic issues and deliver high-value, actionable recommendations from strategy through to execution.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a fast-growing practice supporting the development of IT strategy, architecture and design of solutions that form part of complex IT-related assignments.
- Advising clients on the overall enterprise architecture landscape in various solution architecture areas including technology, information, data, security, and integration.
- Working with client counterparts in designing and implementing business capabilities that harness emerging and scaled technologies, such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Automation, data and analytics, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Performing architectural assessment and gap analysis and contributing in the formulation of the overall solution strategy and roadmap.
- Analysing business processes and transformation, information systems concept, structure architecture and engineer requirements.
- Developing solutions based on the broad range of technology offerings in line to the client’s need and in conformance to the technology strategy and assets within the client’s IT landscape.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working on projects utilizing waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Have a strong work background in data analytics.
- Experience and/OR certification in Microsoft technology portfolio including Azure, Dynamics, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Azure development will be considered an asset, but not a must-have.
- Able to analyse business and technical requirements enabling the design and build of scalable enterprise application architectures.
- At least two (2) years of work experience in technology transformation or implementation-related roles (major IT program transformation, robotics process automation/ automation related roles, enterprise application, data and analytics, mobile and web application, etc.).
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree (MQF Level 6). in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- Career growth plan.
- Health insurance.
- Gaining international exposure and working with big clients.
- Flexibile working hours.
- Supportive company culture.
- Hybrid-work model.
Job Reference: XS317