Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Technology Consultant to join their Technology Consultant team working in various High-tech industries such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Automation, Data and Analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Your key responsibilities
- Pulling from your skills and experience to date you will work as part of a fast-growing practice supporting business analysis, project management and program portfolio management.
- Working with client counterparts in designing and implementing business capabilities that harness emerging and scaled technologies, such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Automation, Data and Analytics and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Perform gap analysis and contribute to the formulation of the overall solution strategy and roadmap.
- Analyse business processes and transformation, information systems concept, structure architecture and engineer requirements.
- Develop solutions based on the broad range of technology offerings in line with the client’s needs and in conformance to the technology strategy and assets within the client’s IT landscape
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least five 5 years of work experience and 10 years for the Manager in technology transformation or implementation-related roles
- Experience in leading/working on projects utilizing waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Experience outside of core solution architecture in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technical Architecture,
- Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture
- Experience in software development, IT operations, and application support
- Strong communication, analytical, listening and problem-solving skills
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- Master’s degree in information technology management or related field is preferred.
- Experience and certification in Microsoft technology portfolio including Azure, Dynamics, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Azure
Job Reference: RL655