We are looking for an IT Product Owner to join a telecommunications company here in Malta:
• Collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies, and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
• Review market trends, new innovations, and competitor offerings and make suggestions for new product development.
• Formulate the required specifications and product overall design, including technical requests in close coordination with the Technical Team.
• Lead discussion and review with each department required to ensure a complete product design process, in line with requirements, is conducted per project.
• Work to develop and formulate new opportunities for commercialization.
• Provide all required reporting and information updates to senior management, colleagues, and subordinates as requested.
• Manage and coordinate project teams spread throughout the organization.
• Work closely with all product stakeholders to ensure coherency and correct execution.
• Assist in ad hoc business development tasks as provided by the company.
• Attend fairs, conferences, and exhibitions, or travel on work as required from time to time.
Job Reference: AM777