Our client is a leading institution in Malta. As they are growing, they would like to engage a Technical Delivery Manger, who will be responsible for the scheduling and implementing initiatives according to their strategy and business needs. The succesfull candidate needs to provide guidance and support to technical teams while collaborating closely with business stakeholders/partners, IT partners and vendors while ensuring adherence to best practices, compliance, security and business specifications and requirements. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing innovation and digitalisation across a portfolio of managed services as well as internal digitalisation.
- Coordinating and being a point of reference internally to ensure deadlines are met and implementation is successful according to standards.
- Delivering enterprise level technical solutions.
- Managing process improvements initiatives, projects of digital architecture and technical solutions.
- Managing both technical and business stakeholders via the entire application build lifecycle including design and implementation.
- Managing the documentation of processes, requirements, flows and diagrams, as well as developing appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support solution delivery.
- Preparing regular and meaningful project status reports using specific KPIs for various levels of stakeholders, and steering committees.
- Ensuring proper prioritisation throughtout
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years' experience involved in change mangement and implemenation is a must.
- At least 5 years work experience as product manager or owner or in a devops role for digitalisation.
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of the launch of a successful digital product throughout its lifecycle.
Education & Experience
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Health insurance covering spouse/partner and any dependants living in the same household
- Performance bonus
- 3 days extra vacation leave over and above the statutory entitlement
- Accredited training programs
- Study Leave
- Voluntary Occupation Pension Scheme with attractive benefits
- Dedicated budget to your children’s summer school costs
Job Reference: RP174