Our client is looking for a skilled Technical Business Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements, creating functional specifications, analyzing data and processes, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Obtaining online technical and sales certifications for various products
- Performing basic configurations related to the products.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements and create detailed functional specifications based on gathered requirements.
- Analyze data and processes to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure effective implementation of solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of IT solutions.
- Prepare and deliver reports to communicate analysis findings and recommendations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong IT background.
- Previous experience in development and/or working with SQL queries and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field would be an asset.
Private Health Insurance
Job Reference: LX753