Our client within the FinTech industry, and part of a well-established group of companies, are on the lookout for a Systems Analyst to join their team in Malta.
- Champion user's needs by examining day-to-day activities and learning the business processes in detail.
- Drive automation through analysis of API integration capabilities.
- Work together with various business teams and vendors to provide system analysis input to business requirements.
- Take ownership of the change management processes to ensure that changes are sufficiently tested and well documented.
- Compile functional and technical requirements documentation and integration and UAT tests plans.
- Support throughout project implementation (and beyond).
- Work together with the various business, technology and vendor teams to provide
system support, administration, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user
training and application security controls.
- Support business insight through ad-hoc reporting.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role, and be already located in Malta or in a EU country.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Environment.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation.
Education & Experience
A plus to have: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related degrees/studies.
- Health Insurance.
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote working/hybrid working
Job Reference: AN879