Our client, who is one of the top 6 leaders in Health Insurance in the world and is present in more than 47 countries, is looking for a Systems analyst to join the team:
- Understand the business and collects the information required in order to assist users in identifying the best technological solution;
- Lead business requirements initiatives, functional and non-functional, and prepare the documentation required to implement IT projects;
- Understand IT systems to guide users to design and implement solutions aligned and/or complementary to the IT system;
- Design and configure IT solutions to respond to changes in existing or new systems;
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Be able to define and validate prototypes featuring IT system changes and new requirements as needed;
- Carry out testing;
- Be able to understand and model business processes;
This position is ideal for someone who has strong experience in QA, SQL,
Working from the office is mainly required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3 years of information systems experience;
- A high level of technical expertise and broad knowledge of hardware, software, and programming;
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, VB.NET, and Java would be an asset;
- Be able to travel.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; Masters degree preferred;
- Flexible working hours, you can be able to start at 7am and finish your day accordingly;
- Gym allowance;
- Birthday day off;
- Sponsorship for training (Degree and Masters);
- Transport allowance;
- Private hospital health insurance;
- Part of an International company (no.6 insurance company worldwide - Spanish company). They are in 47 countries;
- Health and life insurance.
- Study leave and exam leave.
Job Reference: PJ504