Our International Client is looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager in Malta, or US, Canada, Brazil, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Estonia, Mauritius, Switzerland or other jurisdictions. You should be passionate about End-User Computing, cloud services, business, product and project management with great interpersonal and communication skills.
*NOTE: Salary may vary according to the location you work from with a maximum of €140,000 per annum.
- Market research and analysis; determining trends, pricing, technologies, and external product development requirements.
- Understand the problem at hand and market needs through research and regular interactions with customers and partners.
- Product strategy and develop the necessary product roadmaps.
- Draft detailed technical feature descriptions including clear specifications and designs for new and existing product improvements and new functionality.
- Provide solutions to a given problem and their intended market value.
- Create product release schedules with cross-functional teams.
- Identify risks and recommend risk mitigation solutions to reach target goals.
- The roadmap: prioritize the work for years to come, so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams with alignment of design features to a timetable and areas of responsibility.
- The feature matrix: maintain the list of items scheduled for the nearest release and their priorities.
- Work closely with customers, developers, QA, support, Sales & Marketing and other stokeholds to understand and define the product needs.
- Develop and collaborate on software requirement specifications.
- Help departments to coordinate their work on the product.
- Provide product development status to a diverse audience.
- Manage external partnerships through licensing and distribution.
- Manage and deliver program demos and launch reviews across multiple teams.
- Coordinate technical customer escalations managing different teams to complete a critical task in a short time.
- Lead product releases for the business.
- Prepare all customer-facing departments to release new products or functionality: Marketing, Sales, Operations, PR, Support.
- Prepare technical training material and deliver training to Sales, Marketing and Support to aid in knowledge sharing.
- Prepare whitepapers, reference architectures and other documentation, videos, instructions, blogs and articles to aid customers.
- Represent the company at conferences, exhibitions, and tech talks.
- Perform product demos for colleagues, customers, partners and journalists.
- Evaluate if solutions created have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both pre and post product releases.
- Monitor customer adoption to new releases and understand product usage from the field to aid in recommending necessary changes for improvements.
- Monitor and report product status to cross-functional and executive management.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 4 years of program or product management experience in a software development organization, acting as the product owner, defining product strategy, requirements and technical specifications, bringing new features and products to market.
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in the End-User Computing market, IT infrastructure, cloud services (PaaS/DaaS/SaaS), mobility, remote access, security or relevant technical field.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to breakdown elaborate technical details with ease to cross-functional teams including developers, sales and marketing and other stakeholders.
- Experience in planning and designing of web applications.
- Software development background and scripting knowledge.
- Experience with using and managing various platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to prioritize.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Working knowledge and certifications on virtual application and desktop delivery solutions from Microsoft, Citrix or VMware along with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP technologies and services.
- Generous basic salary and bonus plans (*NOTE: Salary may vary according to location you work from)
- Health and Dental insurance and Fitness reimbursements
- This company hires exceptional individuals for the long-term, investing in their growth and development, and offers them a warm environment of shared goals and values with rich experiences and opportunities.
Job Reference: JC692